Monday, May 31, 2010

Music: Ride by Ciara


Ciara returns with her new single and an upcoming album sometime in 2010 called Basic Instinct. I have always liked Ciara, I can remember always going to the dance floor in a club when 1,2 Step would come on. I really love her new song and I like the video a lot, considering its surprisingly strip down compared to the more and more over orchestrated videos were have been seeing. Thank you, Lady GaGa.

She has always been one of the best dancers out there, maybe not the best voice, but no one can say she can't dance. The video displays her talents well, she does some really neat movements...too bad there is no matrix move like in Like A Boy.

Ciara has a very fit frame, its more of an athletes body than anything else. She had an obvious six pack, incredibly arm and leg definition, which is rare in most women. I guess it doesn't help those rumors about her being a hermaphrodite or something. I believe the story is she was born with an ambiguous gender and her parents decide to raise her as a girl. I don't know nor do I care, I just think she's really impressive.

I liked her last CD even if it didn't do as well as her first two, I have hopes Basic Instinct might be her best work to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment