Thursday, April 29, 2010

Josh McDaniels and Tim Tebow: Juicy Love


I need to get some Broncos Tebow pictures soon, but its not bad to remember those Gator Glory Days...considering it might be all we have.

"I was jacked leaving that room. I didn't even want to visit another room. It was not enough time," Tebow said. "We were excited, we were enthusiastic. There was passion. It was just intense, and it was ball, and it was juice. The juice level in that room was high, and it was awesome." Via Denver Post.

Juice Level is high? Maybe its a Florida thing, I've never really heard someone use Juice as a gauge of excitement. I guess when you come from a state that depends mightly on Orange Juice for the economy, the word Juice comes to mean many things. I want to say its stupid but honestly, I want to start using Juice in more conversations like this. I do love the way Tim Tebow talks, his press conferences are enjoyable. He deifnitely has a Miss America way of speaking, not stupid but sorta too nice and too on script.

Pundits and Fans might not be happy with McDaniels with picking Tebow with a 1st round pick, and we won't really know Tebow's potential for some time. However he is paying off in terms of business, he has the fastest selling jersey of this year's draft class and already more than Sanchez's jersey from last year.

I want one.

No comments:

Post a Comment