Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Kellan Lutz



I don't usually do the whole celebrity crush thing, its pointless. However, I do have a thing for the actor Kellan Lutz. He mostly well known for playing Emmett Cullen in the Twilight saga films but hopefully he will move on to bigger and better projects. I'm not totally sure why I am fascinated with him, I think its more I want to be like him than anything else. I guess I view him as a kind of role model or standard I want to reach. I dunno, I'm not going to psycho analyze it too much.

So he does a piece in Interview Magazine, its actually rather good and explains more about him and where he comes from.

He worked in retail, I worked in retail. Though he seems to enjoy the selling and being outgoing with people and hated folding, I am the reverse. I rather fold and task than sell, but probably because my confidence levels blow.


Kellan loves competitive, which makes sense if you are going to be actor. I am becoming more competitive as I get more confident, I think the two go hand and hand. When you are more confident, you are more willing to compete because you are more sure you can win.

He says Bloodsport is one of his favorite films, I need to go see that now. I like action films, and would be happy to see more action films with Kellan in them.

Damn, I'm a sad fag, ha. I hope he is not the first person to die in the new Nightmare on Elm Street movie, or that will be a waste of ten dollars.



No comments:

Post a Comment