Thursday, April 29, 2010

Beginnings and Endings

So part of why I got sidetracked over the weekend and earlier week, my life got a lot more complicated. I had tried to end a relationship in order to start a new one and that didn't happen. It turned into trying to save the old relationship, which right now seems good, and ending the new one before it got serious, which I kind of regret. I'm giving this one more chance, since I realize a lot of the problems were my own doing and I want to change that. I made the decision and I will fulfill it.

My cousin was killed in an accident on Monday, so thats a blow. Not that it hits me on a personal level, its just a tragedy. He had been a loser and drug addict for a long time and finally was getting himself together again. I guess its good he was able to redeem himself before he passed, even if it was short.

No such thing as wasting time, or shouldn't be.

No comments:

Post a Comment