Monday, April 19, 2010

Oh Palin


My opinion of Sarah Palin has really taken a dive since the 08 Election, back when I actually liked her and defended her to people. When I first learned about her, she did have a resume of fighting corruption and working for the common good as Governor in Alaska.

That was then and slowly she has done a lot to turn me off, the biggest thing is quitting her Governorship to pursue a career as a political celebrity. She is will within her rights to pursue something that she feels is better but I have a right think it was rather self serving.

And then this comes out, she hasn't given any money to the races she deems the "Top 20". She is great for revving up the base and throwing out red meat but she doesn't seem to do alot to advance the party over her own interests.

Maybe she will get back to what made her great, but seems unlikely.

No comments:

Post a Comment