Wednesday, July 28, 2010

In Brief


Totally not related to this post, Tim Tebow gets an endorsement deal with Jockey and apparently he prefers briefs to boxers. I am not sure if that means he is more likely to be gay or less, though this picture kinda makes me want to say, Fag.

I've been kinda too busy to work on things lately, and I am sure there were things to write about.

I got a new job, because even down economies can't keep me down. I basically just moved to another gym, finally gained a full time job, and have a female fitness competitor for a boss. She's cool, though she is more focused on her competitions right now than anything else so I pretty much do what I like. I really like some of my new clients, and was able to bring at least two of my old ones with me.

I could write about this patch of some kind of skin infection on my forearm, bu that would be gross and turn off the two readers I have now. Its healing anyway, so I can keep my arm.

FourSquare is really addicting and my new life goals are to be mayor of my job and the city where my gym is located. I have big dreams.

Found out I like Paramore, and that will probably gross out my only two readers too.

Started going back to Church, which I really should dedicate a blog too, its been a mixed bag. I enjoy going and being there and hearing it but it also makes me really anxious cause of all the drama and bad blood over the years with members there. Yea, thats a worth a blog.

Football Training Camps starts this week, so we are drawing ever closer to the beginning of the season. I need to make some picks this year for College and NFL, and see if they hold.

2 comments:

  1. That's a great pic of Tim. He's got that smile of confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cause he just signed his first of many deals, boy is gonna be banking it.

    ReplyDelete