Sunday, October 31, 2010

Captain America Movie....I'm somewhat excited



When they cast Chris Evans as Steve Rogers in the new Captain America movie, I wasn't really thrilled about it. I personally was hoping Kellan Lutz would get it, since he had more of the look. Chris Evans was already a Marvel Hero, and even if no one saw Fantastic Four, he had his shot with Johnny Storm. Not that he was bad, just the films were kinda eh...especially that second one.

But...some of the new images have come out, and I'm pretty happy about whats coming together. Chris Evans actually does a better job of channeling Steve Rogers than I thought he would. The costume looks really cool also, like the realistic military style.

And wow those arms, pretty beast. So yea, Captain America I'm all for.



2 comments: