Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Everything is Bigger in Texas, even the loses


Jason Witten, here with his son, is the only thing I actually like about the Cowboys. I only really feel bad about their 1-5 season because he is a good guy, not to mention handsome.

So Monday Night Football has come and gone, but it had a major impact. Superbowl hopes were already on the ropes with their terrible start but NFC east rivals, Giants, k.o.ed them. The NY Giants sacked and broke their starting QB, Tony Romo, and thus broke their team. It doesn't take a lot for Cowboy fans to hate Giants fans but I would have to think that rivalry has gone from hate to flat out death wish on your family. The Giants not only kill your Superbowl dreams, but they also have the first official win your new billion dollar stadium from last year.

Its probably not smart to totally write them off, they are very talented or so I'm told. I just don't see Kitna being able to rally that team, which doesn't seem to have any leadership and Wade Phillips doesn't strike me as someone who inspires his team to greatness.

Oh well, Witten is still attractive.


No comments:

Post a Comment