Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Two Face, You're a Two Face

Every since watching the Real Housewives of New Jersey, I can't think or say certain words without wanting to put a "Jersey" spin on it. The term two face is forever etched in my mind by Dina Manzo. I just picture not only the way she says it but them also how she pointed at her face then at Jackie's face, two faces.

So A.V. and I have not been getting along, I just get annoyed by the things he does and what he talks about. I really don't like talking to him cause it feels like he will blame me for doing things he used to do to me. If I say that though, he says something about I can't bring up that past stuff. So I get pissed off and don't want to speak to him.

I get a text like Tuesday morning, or I think at 2 am on Tuesday even though he knows I am asleep. The jist of the message is something about how bad things are between us and what we should do about it. I say, until tensions clear, lets just take a break from talking to one another. He seemed fine with that, at least he didn't say it bothered him.

On his Livejournal, cause this is 2002, he proceeds to go off about me and pretty much makes me look like a jerk. I'm kinda shocked cause he knows I can read his LJ and its not like he hid it from me...so why not just tell it to my face? Not to mention, who besides a tween girl goes off on someone on a Livejournal?

He deletes me from Facebook, so I guess that means its really over.

Two Faced, man...

No comments:

Post a Comment